About Me

My photo
Northglenn, Colorado, United States
I'm primarily a BI Developer on the Microsoft stack. I do sometimes touch upon other Microsoft stacks ( web development, application development, and sql server development).

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Start: Development Blog

I decided it was better if I didn't clog my other blog with development material, so I decided to make a blog that deals with my daily development achievements of success and failure. I will also set up some links to useful resources and other blogs that deal with development. Here is my beginning website of some basic project that I have developed that I feel isn't that shameful to show others. At this point I'm developing a CSS Design Wizard, which is of course a lot of tedious work.
http://williamandrus.tripod.com/index.htm

No comments: