About Me

My photo
Northglenn, Colorado, United States
I'm primarily a BI Developer on the Microsoft stack. I do sometimes touch upon other Microsoft stacks ( web development, application development, and sql server development).

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Grid View Problem

Well recently I've been trying to get my grid view to be specific, since their is a column I didn't want showing up. The problem that surfaced was that the first column name would never show up, and the second column name would then be placed over the first. I have looked for solutions, where people might have had problems with BoundFields, but found nothing. So, I decided to do another solution, which works in this case.

I take the data set I was using and make a copy of it, remove the column I didn't want, and then add the selectable column.

No comments: