About Me

My photo
Northglenn, Colorado, United States
I'm primarily a BI Developer on the Microsoft stack. I do sometimes touch upon other Microsoft stacks ( web development, application development, and sql server development).

Friday, April 07, 2006

How to pull an all nighter... (Shout out to Cornell)

http://www.christianmontoya.com/2006/04/04/how-to-pull-an-all-nighter/

Good basic tips:

Drink caffene, but not too much.

Eat food

Take a shower

Loud Music (doesn't work for me, makes me tired)

Walk around (any good exercise, like 20 pushups or something)

Don't lie down

Don't eat fatty food, I would also add sugary foods since they make you drowsy after 15 minutes

Don't turn the lights out (hope you don't have a room mate)


I never did an all nighter, but I also never procastinated. I knew the sooner I got my shit done, the more time I had to play Counter Strike. :)

No comments: