You are a Microsoft(R) BizTalk(R) Server 2006 application developer. You want to create a schema that is based on a positional document.
What should you do?
- Purchase a third-party tool that converts positional documents to XML documents.
- Count and record the starting position of each field.
- Count and record the length of each field.
- Count and record the ending position of each field.
- Run the Flat File Wizard.
There are basically 3 types of flat files:
- Delimited flat file.
- Positional flat file.
- A flat file with combination of Delimited and Positional records.