You are a Microsoft(R) BizTalk(R) Server 2006 technology specialist for your company. You need to enable and configure the new recoverable interchange feature in BizTalk Server 2006.
Where can you enable and configure this feature? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose two.)
- In Microsoft Visual Studio(R) 2005 while you are defining an orchestration
- In the Tracking Profile Editor
- In the BizTalk Server Administration Console
- In the Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) portal
- In Microsoft Visual Studio(R) 2005 while you are defining a custom pipeline
There are two ways of setting up the recoverable interchange in BizTalk 2006 either through the pipeline's XMLDisassembler component or through the Admin Console